Our first holiday drive-thru of 2021 was at Magic of Lights at Angel Stadium. With the whole family in the car we slowly drove through colorful displays featuring all sorts of holiday themes. The drive-thru line was well managed and we went through the displays quickly without a crowd. From beginning to end it took about 20-30 minutes. Our favorite part was the lighted tunnels. There were two big ones to enjoy. The kids liked to peek through the sunroof and take in all the glimmer!
The season for Holiday Lights is around the corner again, and for or the first time, Angel Stadium will host a dazzling drive-through holiday lights experience from Nov. 19 through Dec. 26! A special “Affordable for All” Holiday Pricing – One Carload, One Price, Starting at $25 will be perfect for the whole family. We are looking forward to attending this event! VIDEO FOOTAGE COURTESY OF MAGIC OF LIGHTS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
Produced by FunGuys Events, “Magic of Lights” will make its Southern California debut at the home of the Los Angeles Angels, featuring dozens of displays, illuminated canopies, and digital animation, all constructed with thousands of individual LED lights, which will take place in the Angel Stadium parking lot.
“We are excited to bring Magic of Lights to the Anaheim community and Angel Stadium for the first time ever and hope it becomes an annual holiday tradition,” says Ken Hudgens, Owner of Magic of Lights.
Inside the comfort of their own vehicle, guests will enjoy the tour’s brand-new displays including Prehistoric Christmas, Big Foot Monster Trucks and the Snow Flurry Tunnel, as well as Magic of Lights favorites including the 12 Days of Christmas, Toyland and the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights. Created with nearly one million sparkling lights, Magic of Lights is a nostalgic and festive experience for guests of all ages.
QUICK FACTS – MAGIC OF LIGHTS –
- 2+ million lights per Magic of Lights event
- 12.6 miles of light cord per Magic of Lights event
- 3,750 manhours to set up each Magic of Lights event
- The steel displays are designed, bent, cut and welded into about 800 frames that are combined in different configurations to create each show’s giant winter holiday scenes. each frame of each scene is designed using the latest CAD technology and hand built in-house from 15 pages of design specifications each.
- Each magic of light shows uses about 10 miles of steel to build the displays and 10 miles of LED lighting installed inside the displays, there are 10 different colors of LED bulbs used in the shows.
- Scenes are as high as 32 ft tall and as long as several hundred feet.
Magic of Lights shines daily from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. beginning Friday, Nov. 19 through Sunday, Dec. 26. Tickets for this festive holiday event are on sale now and can be purchased for an assigned date starting at just $25 per vehicle. For a complete schedule and to purchase tickets, visit MagicOfLights.com/Anaheim. Tickets must be purchased online in advance and will not be available for purchase at the gate.